The Mental Health and Well-being Awards Ceremony are set to be an inspirational evening, with all of our amazing professional entries shared by our celebrity host, in addition to announcing the winners:
- most innovative mental health intervention.
- most innovative proactive well-being activity.
- biggest long-term impact.
- the lifestyle award.
- outstanding contribution to the mental health and wellbeing sector.
- inspirational story (categories for children and adults).
7.30pm on 24th April 2020 at the prestigious Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge.
- 6.15pm onwards – arrival
- 7.30pm 3-course dinner is served
- 9.30pm start of the Mental Health and Wellbeing Awards Ceremony
- 11pm winners photocall
Individual seats: £260
Table of 10: £2,200
VIP – be seen to support mental health (includes separate entrance, red carpet media photo opportunity, pre-ceremony drinks reception and top tables) limited availability
Individual seats: £360
Table of 10: £3,000
Single room bed and breakfast: £169
Double room bed and breakfast: £189
Shortlisted nominees for the Inspirational Story and Contribution to the Sector Categories will receive a complimentary seat at the awards ceremony, in the case they are under 18 years, then this will include an additional seat for a chaperone or parent/carer. This will be sent to them after the judges have met in February.
Invoices to companies will have 20% VAT added to them.