Celebrating outstanding and inspirational stories from across the UK.
Proudly hosted by:
The Mental Health and Well-being Awards are a UK-wide celebration of excellence in mental health and well-being interventions, plus the celebration of inspirational mental health stories. Hosted by the Mental Health Awareness Programme, the awards launched in 2019 and are free to enter. Entries close in January and winners are announced at an awards ceremony held in March.
Judged by a panel representing clinicians and national mental health organisations, the awards cover the following categories:
- innovative mental health intervention.
- innovative proactive well-being activity.
- long-term impact (open to reactive or proactive interventions).
- the lifestyle award (evidence of lifestyle change in a population).
- outstanding contribution to the mental health and wellbeing sector.
- inspirational story (categories for children and adults).
- The Root Of It
- Mental Health First Aid England
- the Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust
Entries close at 5pm on 30th January.
Entry form for public nominations for the inspirational story
The entry form for the inspirational story category can be downloaded here:
Download the Entry Form
Please complete the form to download the entry form.