Celebrating outstanding and inspirational stories.
Proudly hosted by:
Judged by a panel representing clinicians and national mental health organisations, the awards cover the following categories:
- innovative mental health intervention.
- innovative proactive well-being activity.
- long-term impact (open to reactive or proactive interventions).
- the lifestyle award (evidence of lifestyle change in a population).
- outstanding contribution to the mental health and wellbeing sector.
- inspirational story (categories for children and adults).
- The Root Of It
- Mental Health First Aid England
- the NHS
Entries close at 5pm on 17th January.
Entry form for public nominations for the inspirational story
The entry form for the inspirational story category can be downloaded here:
Download the Entry Form
Please complete the form to download the entry form.